Currently Reading

Tegan Mae's bookshelf: currently-reading

Witch Finder
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading, a-little-witchy, advanced-copy, first-reads, net...
Gilt
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading, historical, queens-and-kings, ya, the-tudors, an...

goodreads.com

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sorry!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I was busy with work, including getting a promotion at the library! I am now an adult reference clerk. I also recently started school again to get my Library Technical Assistant (LTA) certificate.

But don't you worry, I've read plenty of books and have lots of reviews coming for you! I'll start putting them up this week. Thanks for sticking with me.

I also have some new ideas to change up the blog, so stay tuned!

Tegan

No comments:

Post a Comment