Hey everyone! Sorry this one is a day late, but it's due to good reason, I have the plague (or the typical cold season virus). Here's a fun one to cheer us all up in the snowy weather when all we want is sun! This week is: Top 10 Favorite Children's Books!!
Here they are in no particular order:
1. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
-Only THE BEST bedtime story. If you don't know why, read it now.
2. Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman
3. Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans
-This is the book that first taught us to love Paris, how to brush our teeth the right way (up and down, not side to side!) and that it's okay to stand out!
4. Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne
5. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
6. The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
7. Corduroy by Don Freeman
8. Tikki Tikki Tembo by Arlene Mosel
9. The Poky Little Puppy by Janette Sebring Lowrey
10. The Little Engine that Could by Watty Piper
What do you guys think? Any books you'd put on your top 10 that you don't see here? Do you think kid's books today are as good as what we grew up with?